Cryptotickerr will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. These are the ways you would hear from us:
Personal Data We Collect May Include
- Email address;
- Newsletter: opens, clicks, opt-ins;
- Comments submitted by users;
- Inquiries submitted by email;
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that have subscribed to our daily and weekly newsletters. We ask for consent during the account creation process with a checkbox. A link to this page is provided during the account creation process. The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of your data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Services and Third Parties
Cryptotickerr never shares or resells any of our data. However, we do use third-party services to store and manage data for the following purposes:
- Email marketing;
- Social media marketing;
- Website analytics;
Length of Data Collection
Cryptotickerr will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to anonymize and / or delete their data.
Who Has Access to Our Data?
- Data at Cryptotickerr is not shared or sold with any third party.
- Staff of Cryptotickerr have access to users’ data for the purpose of providing services.
Our subscription order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
Terms of Service Changes
Cryptotickerr may update or change these terms of service at its discretion. Users are encouraged to check this page for updates. Your continued use of Cryptotickerr websites and newsletter after any change in these terms of service will constitute your acceptance of such change.